About the Boost Your Broadband campaign
Millions of broadband customers could be able to get a faster service or a cheaper package than the one they currently have.
Ofcom wants to give consumers the information they need to engage with their providers and find out if they are getting the best package for their needs.
Superfast broadband is available to more than nine in ten premises in the UK, but we want to help more people take up faster services.
We’re encouraging consumers to see if they can get more from their broadband by checking what services are available in their area.
We’re also giving them the information they need to speak to their provider about the deals they could get.
The campaign will help consumers to find out if they could:
- upgrade to a faster service with their current provider;
- get a better deal for their current package;
- switch to a new deal with a different provider; or
- stick with their current deal.
Our dedicated website offers consumers tools including an availability checker for broadband services, information on what they need to ask their provider, and a jargon buster.
There will be national media campaign including broadcast, print and online activity - supported by extensive social media promotion.
Supporters of the campaign include:
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)